MicroActive Interactive Data Analysis Software
Micromeritics’ innovative MicroActive software allows users to interactively evaluate isotherm data from Micromeritics ASAP, TriStar, and Gemini gas adsorption instruments. Users can easily include or exclude data, fitting the desired range of experimentally acquired data points using interactive, movable calculation bars. Isotherms can be viewed on either a linear or logarithmic scale and available to the user under each calculation model. No need to generate reports to review results – now see it graphically and interactively on screen.
How to request a quote:
- Enter the desired quantity in the Qty. box, directly adjacent to the item you are requesting information for.
- Click on the Add to Quote Request link at the bottom of the item listings page.
- You can review your quote request by clicking on the Review Quote Request link.
- Once you finalize the items you are requesting information for, click on the Request Quote link
- Registered users should login to submit their quote request.
- New users will be required to fill out a short form to register. Please click on the Register link on the right side of your screen
Part No. 202-33027-00
The software is compatible with Micromeritics ASAP, TriStar, and Gemini .SMP files.
Windows 7 is recommended for the best user experience. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation